These are seven steps to reduce the cancer risk.
- Workout at least for 150 minutes in a week to keep cancer at bay
- Your cholesterol level should be lower than 200 milligrams per deciliter
- Avoid fried and junk food. Fresh fruits and green veggies are recommended to prevent Cancer
- Your blood pressure count should be less than 120/80
- Your BMS (Body Mass Index) should be below 25
- Keep a tab on your sugar intake. Your sugar level should be below 100
- Stop smoking immediately as it increases the cancer risk by 100%